How to Apply for Admission
- The Presbyterian University of East Africa has intakes in January, May and September every year.
- Students enrolling at the University can take advantage of the trimester system in order to accelerate their studies.
- The institution admits government sponsored students through the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) as well as self-sponsored students.
The Application Process
1. Select your Course or programme
- PUEA offers different programmes. The University strictly follows the approved admission criteria as set out by the Commission for University Education, Senate and other regulatory bodies.At this stage, a potential student can pick a course he/she is interested in.
2. Check Entry Requirements
- To gain general admission to a Masters, undergraduate, diploma or certificate training at The Presbyterian University of East Africa, you must have successfully completed a recognized secondary education qualification.
3. Check for Credit Eligibility
- If you have post-secondary educational qualifications, you may be entitled to receive credit transfer. Applicants seeking credit should include academic transcripts and curriculum details in their applications.
4. Complete your Application Online
- If you meet all the above requirements, apply online for admission via onlineapp.puea.ac.ke.
- Once you apply and pay Kshs. 1,000 you will automatically be issued with an admission letter which you can download from the online application portal.
- If you need any assistance you can contact our admissions office via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0723799904 or 0733552233
Application documents for Self Sponsored students and Government Sponsored students
- Application form for Bachelor programmes
- Fee structure
- Code of conduct
In addition, an applicant is required to bring the following:
- Three (3) recent colored passport size photos
- A copy of KCSE result slip
- A copy of your National ID
- Medical form filled by a medical doctor