How to Apply for Admission
Admission to any programme in the University is done according to well laid down procedures. The admission options available to prospective students are as follows:
- KUCCPS (Sponsored by the Kenyan Government): This is done through the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS), formerly the national Joint Admission Board (JAB), the body that does admission of students for all public universities in Kenya. To access your Admission Letter as KUCCPS direct entry students click here
- PSSP (SELF Sponsored) Students: Because the government sponsorship can cater for very few qualifying candidates, the university gives an option for self sponsorship. In this option, the admission will be done internally at the university.
Admission to any postgraduate programme at the university is carried out by the Directorate of Postgraduate Studies (DPS) in close consultancy with the relevant school or faculty.
- All applications should be accompanied by a non –refundable fee of
- KES.500/= for Certificate & Diploma,
- KES.1, 000/= for Undergraduate, and
- KES.2, 000/= for Postgraduate Programmes.
- The non-refundable application fee may be deposited in the following account:
Kenya Commercial Bank, Mbale Branch A/C N0.1164385291 or paid in form of banker’s Cheque payable to Kaimosi Friends University College.
- Director, Directorate of Graduate studies Kaimosi Friends University College Kaimosi Friends University College
P.O. Box, 385-50309 P.O. Box, 385-50309
Tel: 0720 078229
- Foreign students from outside East Africa pay 20% more on tuition fee. In addition to the registration fees, students pay other statutory fees. Other registration details are provided upon admission into individual programmes.
- All KNUT employees and their legal dependents shall be entitled to a 16% fee waiver
- To apply for a Ph.D, Masters, Bachelor, Diploma or Certificate Programme (View Programmes here) as a Self Sponsored Student download the application forms here and submit the duly filled forms at the Registrar Academics Office.