How to Apply for Admission
Application for admission should be requested in writing and include a copy of the student’s national exam results.
Interested students are advised to request application information from the Registrar after the 1st of October, and all completed application materials must be received by the University no later than 15th July to be considered for the annual September term intake. (Only returning or transfer students may be considered for entry in other school terms.)
- Every applicant must submit the following items:
- A non-refundable application fee as per programme requirements.
- Photocopies of school records: KCE/KACE/KCSE result slip, school leaving certificate, diplomas, transcripts or their equivalent.
- Originals of these and the national ID card must be presented at the time of initial registration.
- Two recent passport size photographs (with your name printed on the back of each).
- A fully completed student application form (e.g. responses to all questions and essays) with all the required supporting forms and documents including:
- Three completed personal reference forms properly submitted according to the application packet instructions by the required referees.
- The Code of Conduct, Philosophy and Ethos Statement, and Statement of Faith, form signed and dated.
- A signed statement of sponsorship indicating how fees will be paid.
- Emergency contact form completed and signed.
- Medical form filled out by a certified physician or clinical officer, dated and signed.
- Foreign applications
- If certificates or recommendations are in a language other than English, they must be translated and attested to by an authorized person. Both copies must be submitted.
- Results from the TOEFL examination may be required for students whose language of secondary education was other than English.
- Applicant acceptance
- Following receipt of completed application forms, applicants will be notified in writing of their acceptance or non-acceptance based on the recommendation of the Admission Committee. Students with incomplete applications will not be considered for full admission until the application is complete.
- Accepted candidates who fail to appear for registration on the date indicated in the admission letter are liable to forfeiture of their admission for that academic year.
Application Processing Fees
- Masters applicants must pay in cash Ksh. 1,500
- Degree applicants must pay in cash Ksh. 1,000
- Diploma applicants must pay in cash Ksh. 500
- Certificate applicants must pay in cash Kshs. 300
- Attach Two copies of your passport size color photograph
Click here to Apply Online
Click to Download the Application Form