How to Apply for Admission
Before applying for a course, you are encouraged to keenly go through various programmes or courses available.
To apply using email
- Duly fill the application form downloadable from here
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Ksh. 500 via M-Pesa Paybill.
Business Number: 4019819
Account Name: Your Full Official Name
- Attach and send to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents:
- Scanned copy of Dully filled Application Form
- Screenshot of the M-Pesa Message
- Scanned copy of KCPE Certificate
- Scanned copy of KCSE Certificate/Result slip
- Scanned copy of ID Card/Waiting Card, where applicable
- Scanned copy of Primary and Secondary School Leaving Certificates
- Scanned copy of Birth Certificate.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
After creating and confirming your account, follow the process below for your application:
- Update your application profile (My Application Profile) by filling in the various tabs listed below:
- Personal Info
- Location Info
- Next of Kin
- Education History
- Preview and confirm you application and confirm (Confirm)
- Click on ‘Apply for Intake’to proceed.
Choose the ‘Intake’ you want to apply, and click ‘Apply Now’ to proceed.
Choose the ‘Programmes’ you want to apply for. Take note of the user guide on Maximum selection for that intake.
- Select the Campus, Study Mode and Previous Admission Number (for former students)
- Use the check boxes on the left to select your programme of choice.
- Save and Continue
- Upload the Required ‘Documents’
- Attached the relevant documents as per the requirements of the Intake
- Preview you application, and proceed to pay the amount as required for your application.
HOW TO GET ADMISSION
After a successful application:
- You will receive an admission letter and accompanying documents from the Registrar’s office. You can also download the joining instructions from here
- Duly fill the joining instructions
- Pay the fee for the applied course. Check fee payment details and structure from the finance department
- Scan and attach the duly filled joining instructions together with evidence of fee payment e.g. bankslip or the full M-Pesa message
- Send attachments to email@example.com
- You may also drop in the documents at the Registrar’s office during working hours.
- KUCCPS students are requested to follow the above procedure while applying.