How to Apply for Admission
- Applications for the programmes shall be made through Official Application Forms, which are available at a non-refundable fee of Kshs.2, 000.00 for the Undergraduate, Kshs.1, 000.00 for Diploma programmes and Kshs.500.00 for Certificate programmes.
- The Forms may be obtained from:-
- South Eastern Kenya University, Main Campus.
- South Eastern Kenya University, Kitui Town Campus, K-rep Building 3rdand 4thFloor, Kilungya Street.
- South Eastern Kenya University, Wote Campus, Soi Plaza, 2nd Floor.
- South Eastern Kenya University, Mtito Andei Campus along Nairobi-Mombasa Road or the link below;
- Payment for the application forms can be made through any of the following banks country wide:
- National Bank of Kenya (NBK) (SEKU Branch), Account No. 0102152862000
- Equity Bank Ltd (Kitui Branch) Account No. 0720295920757
- Barclay’s Bank of Kenya Ltd (Kitui Branch) Account No. 2021558152
- Co-operative Bank (Kitui Branch) Account No. 01129300544600
- Kenya Commercial Bank (Kitui Branch) Account No. 1127693166.
Submission of application forms
Two duly completed forms should be returned to:
The Registrar (Academic and Student Affairs),
South Eastern Kenya University,
P. O. BOX 170-90200,
KITUI - KENYA
Dropped at any of the Campuses
Apply online and send a scanned copy of the application fee receipt/Banking Slip.
Please note Copies of relevant Certificates, 2 Passport size Photographs & the application fee receipt/bank slip should be attached
- To be considered for postgraduate admission to South Eastern Kenya University (SEKU), you must meet minimum requirements set by the postgraduate School. Requirements of individual graduate programs are often more rigorous than those set by the postgraduate School.
- Every postgraduate program sets their own deadlines and requires the submission of additional materials. These materials vary by program, but examples include letters of reference, auditions, samples of your work, and personal statements. Information about required materials is available from the graduate coordinator of each program.
- Decisions regarding admission are made by the admitting departments, but all offers of admission are subject to verification of university admission requirements such as degree conferral, academic transcripts, etc., by postgraduate Admissions, Office of the University Registrar.
- When your application is complete, it will be reviewed on an individual basis by the School in your proposed program. Final decisions on admissibility are made only after all factors and credentials related to your educational background have been considered. Make sure your academic record indicates excellent preparation for study at the university in your proposed major field.
For more information please contact;
The Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic, Research and Student Affairs on
The Registrar Academics