How to Apply for Admission
- A non-refundable fee of Kshs. 500 for diploma, Kshs.1,000 for undergraduate and Kshs. 2,000 for masters programmes should accompany application forms in form of Banker’s Cheques or direct deposit to the University’s account in any of the branches of the following bank:
Bomet University College National Bank- Bomet Branch
A/C No. 01060202684700
- Application forms may be obtained from office or downloaded from University website: www.buc.ac.ke Application forms may also be obtained from and returned to:
Dean, School of Business and Economics Bomet University College
P.O. Box 701-20400, BOMET, Kenya
Requirements for International Applicants
- All academic certificates and transcripts should be translated to English and authenticated by relevant institutions i.e. Ministry of Education/Ministry of Foreign Affairs/Kenyan Embassy in the Country of origin.
- All foreign university certificates should be presented to the Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA) or the Commission for University Education (CUE) for accreditation of foreign institutions.
- All foreign high school/secondary school certificates should be presented to the Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA) or the Commission for University Education (CUE) for equation.
- International Applicants within the Country will be required meet the above requirements before submitting their applications.
- International applicants outside the country will be issued with provisional offers of admission upon submission of their applications subject to fulfillment of the above requirements during registration.
- Kenyan citizens with International Certificates will be expected to meet requirement number 2 above.