How to Apply for Admission
Main Campus Application Procedure
- GUIDELINE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
- Application for admission into the programme can be done online by a simple click http://applications.ku.ac.ke
- All you need is the following:
- Ensure you have met the eligibility criteria for the selected program.
- Ensure you have scanned Academic Transcripts, Certificates and Passport photo.
- Ensure you have scanned identification documents, either an Identification Card or Passport.
- Ensure you have the required application fee of Kshs. 3,000/= for East Africans on your MPESA line for completing the application process.
- **Payment for online application is only by MPESA through details provided on the application portal only.**
GUIDELINE FOR PHYSICAL APPLICATION
- Application forms can be obtained from Kenyatta University, Admissions Block, Office No. 12 or at the Regional Centers based in Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Embu, Kisumu, and Garissa or be downloaded from our website www.ku.ac.ke
- East African applicants shall pay non-refundable processing fee of Kshs. 3,000/= for through bank deposit only into any of the following bank accounts:
Co-operative Bank of Kenya - Account No. 011-2906-246-1400
National Bank of Kenya - Account No. 010-0305-915-0801
Equity Bank Limited - Account No. 018-0290-518859
Family Bank - Account No. 045-0000-2331
- Non-East Africans shall pay non-refundable application processing fee of USD. 50/= through bank deposit only into the following bank account.
Bank Name: National Bank of Kenya
Account Name: Kenyatta University Tuition Account
Branch: Kenyatta University
Account Number: 02020059150800
Swift Code: NBKEKENXXXX
**Payment for application forms is only through the bank account details provided above only.**
- Duly completed forms should be returned to the Registrar (Academic), Kenyatta University P.O. Box 43844 – 00100, NAIROBI, Kenya on or before the application deadline.
- Copies of relevant professional and academic certificates and transcripts, Two (2) I’x1’ passport size photos and original application fee receipt, MUST be attached to the application form.
- NB: ‘O’ Level Certificate must be attached: Those with Grade C (Plain) at K.C.S.E must have a Diploma and those with C - (Minus) must have a Certificate and a Diploma.
For further information, please contact:
The Registrar (Academic),
P.O. Box 43844 – 00100,
Tel: 020 8703221/23
Mobile : 0780830830
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org